I'm pretty sure I'm done.

Discuss the triumph or heartache of not having more children, and the struggle to make that decision.

Moderators: JennyK, nomore, dwtegli

I'm pretty sure I'm done.

Postby DivineLotus » Jan 22, 2015 7:09 pm

I told my husband that after #2 I'm done. Our lives are to busy to be putting on hold for almost a year. Not to mention this god for saken HG. I feel very guilty for not being able to play with my daughter, or take her to the zoo. Imagine with two, no way. Also, I get no help. It's just me and my DH. No one takes my DD. My mom doesn't take her anywhere, she can't even drive, nor does my sis. My dh can only do so much, he can't handle all plus he is lazy. But mostly, its the feeling of utter shit everyday which you can't take back. You can't just shake it off. It's not worth it to me anymore. I'm thinking of getting a permanent birth control after this baby. That way I don't, or my husband, get any ideas of having a third. No way, I'm so done.
Second HG baby. 8/6/15
Treated with zofran, diclegis, compro, colace, jigsaw magnesium. HG 7 weeks - 17 weeks. Continued meds.

First HG baby. 4/11/11
HG 4-20weeks, little treatment, severe. Zofran, reglan, B6, placenta pervia, lost 12lbs, depression, ptsd.
DivineLotus
Opinionated HGer

Return to No more for me!?