Update

Discuss the triumph or heartache of not having more children, and the struggle to make that decision.

Moderators: JennyK, nomore, dwtegli

Update

Postby purplegirl50 » Feb 17, 2011 1:33 pm

Hi Ladies!

I just found out this week that I am pregnant!!! We weren't really trying, but in our natural family planning this month, we were one day "riskier" than usual, and that's all it took! My once reluctant husband is thrilled, and I just got a doctor's appointment for tomorrow with one of the doctor's recommended on this site. We're going to discuss a hyperemesis plan of attack!

I'm really nervous and scared, but also excited! If any of you have any more advice to offer, I'm all ears! I'm willing to try anything to try to battle the hyperemesis, and I'm eating like crazy since I don't know how long this can last.

---Stephanie
purplegirl50

Postby butterfly » Mar 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Congratulations! I'm glad that your husband got on board so quickly and that you are excited, although this was unexpected and there the HG factor. I would say to start early with very aggressive treatment. It will keep it from getting worse and then that is hard to come back from.

With my last pregnancy I took Zofran the day my pregnancy test was positive (I had felt slightly nauseated a few days before.) Also, if it does hit you, get in and get hydrated right away.

Good luck and congratulations!
ImageImage
butterfly
Devoted to You

Return to No more for me!?